Well, this is embarrassing. I told myself I would be better at giving you frequent updates on where things were at with the book but the reality is, life happens. Please excuse my tardiness while I give you a quick update in bullet form, because ain’t nobody got time for paragraphs.
- All of the illustrations are complete. And they are simply amazing! My illustrator truly outdid herself.
- The cover is finished. I still can’t believe this.
- The layout is currently underway. I’m working with my designer to select fonts and this thing is actually starting to look like a book.
- The Kickstarter campaign is in draft form. Soon you will get a chance to help support my childhood dream! I’ll keep you posted on the launch of that but right now it’s looking like mid-June.
- After Kickstarter, comes the actual launch/book signing. And there will be a party somewhere…either at my house or a bookstore. I’ll keep you posted on that, too.
Thank you again for reading and following along with me on this journey. Hopefully the next update will be more timely than this one. A girl can have goals…